I’ll let you in on a little secret: Vacation rentals often cost less per night compared to hotels. Of course, that statement isn’t always true – sometimes they can cost more, and it also depends on where you’re looking to vacation. Something else you might not know: July is National Vacation Rental Month, which means some companies are providing incentives for choosing them over more traditional lodging options. Wyndham Vacation Rentals is offering rates at 35 percent off their vacation condos and 25 percent off their vacation homes in many popular resort destinations across the country. And the best part of this deal? The offer is valid for prime summer travel, on select dates from July 1–September 3.
A great option for families or groups of friends, vacation rentals often provide all the comforts of home – lots of space, cooking areas, numerous rooms, and more – while saving you money. Stay four nights or more to secure the below sample offers and more:
- Orlando, Florida: Rent a 3-bedroom condo from $89/night
- Delaware Beaches, Delaware: Book a 1-bedroom condo from $90/night
- Gulf Shores, Alabama: 2-bedroom condos are available from $143/night
- Park City, Utah: Spread out in a 3-bedroom home from $189/night
- Vail, Colorado: Stay in a 1-bedroom lodge from $207/night
Book here by July 31 using promo code CELEBRATE to save.