Fall in New York City is one of the best times of year. The weather is incredible, fall foliage is at its best in Central Park, and there’s plenty to celebrate. If you’re planning a trip to the city in November, consider coming for the famous Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. Watch as floats, bands, and dancers pass by; after, stroll through the park for some leaf peeping.
While normally you’d have to fight your way through the crowds to get a good spot to watch, you can stop stressing this year. Four-star Affinia Manhattan is offering a special “Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade” package with lots of great add-ons including four sought-after Grandstand tickets. The coveted VIP-only seats (usually only offered to Macy’s employees, charities, and other organizations, though we found them being auctioned online for $700 each) provide guests with the best view in town. Here’s what you’ll get with the Affinia deal:
- Up to four tickets to the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade
- Breakfast to-go from 5:30am–7:00am before the parade
- Hand-warmers to stay warm at the parade
- $100 food and beverage credit
- 20 percent off dinner at Niles New York City
- Official Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade gift
- 10 percent off shopping at Macy’s
The package starts at $360 per night, based on double occupancy. To book, go online or call them at 1-866-246-2203; don’t forget to use the promo code PRDUPN. Collect your tickets for the parade when you check in.