They’re an essential part of every travel experience: the check-in kiosks, the security checkpoints, the duty-free shops. We’re talking, of course, about airports. And though no two airports are created equal, they’re generally viewed with wary disdain, a a cumbersome-but-necessary means of getting from point A to B. But airports don’t have to be a downer. Follow our tips, and you might just find yourself actually looking forward to the next time you fly:
- Smooth Holiday Travel Tips From TSA
- 5 Unexpected Airport Experiences From Around the World
- Hotel Chain Offers An Escape, Inside the Airport
- What Is TSA Pre-Check, And How Do You Enroll?
- 5 Airport Spas To De-stress Before Your Flight
- Top 10 Airports For Shopping
- Common Airport Mistakes (And How To Avoid Them)
- 3 Ways To Save On Airport Parking
- Are Airline Lounges Worth The Price?