I wanted to hate this one. I mean, it’s not all that different than the ol’ SkyMall Tuesday favorite, Carlashes. I never should have doubted SkyMall, though. I’ve been hard on them lately. My expectations are high. But how can I hate a product that helps us get more “smiles per hour”? That’s genius.
The holidays, of course, are all about smiles. So, look, if you want to decorate your car to look like a reindeer, go for it. Who am I to tell you otherwise? Just don’t hang any mistletoe in the backseat. That’s just creepy.
Check out more SkyMall Tuesday posts.
- Get in the Holiday Spirit By Skyping with Santa
- Bizarre Catalan Christmas Traditions for a Healthy New Year
- 'Tis the Season: 8 Surprising Destinations for Holiday Cheer
- Christkindlemarkets Bring German Traditions to North American City Squares
- $505+: Fly Chicago to Istanbul in Fall & Winter; R/T Incl. Taxes