As Patriots fans mourn Sunday’s Super Bowl defeat, they can at least take comfort in knowing that their beloved team has gone to a better place – or could, anyway. The Aruba Tourism Authority is offering all-expenses paid Aruba trips to the New England players, a move meant to “acknowledge and celebrate the hard work, dedication and season-long success of the team, despite their loss.” As Aruba Tourism Authority’s CEO continues, “We believe there is no better place to recover after a loss than Aruba. After all, we are ‘One Happy Island’.”
Where do the victorious Giants players get to go? MVP Eli Manning is in Disney World on Monday (pictured above), but otherwise the players celebrated on another happy island: Manhattan. The New York Giants Victory Parade 2012 commenced at 11am Tuesday morning at Battery Place and Washington Street, traveling north up the Canyon of Heroes. The Giants may not get to enjoy warm Aruba, but there was no shortage of partying in New York City. How are you celebrating (or recovering from) Super Bowl XLVI?
- Monday Deal Alert: Book Early for Summer Savings
- Travel Contest of the Week: Stay in Disney World’s Cinderella Castle Suite
- Disney Celebrates the Leap Year with Extra Hours, Specials, and Contests
- $89: 4-Star Orlando SeaWorld Hotel, 40% Off
- $130+: Fifth Night Free at Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress in Orlando