While the concept of casual destination restaurants isnt new in the British capital (Terence Conran, the Galvin brothers, and Mark Hix, to name a few, have been pursuing it for years), a spate of recent debuts is signaling a sea change in the citys dining scene. Increasingly, top London chefs are trimming the foams and fancy emulsions from their menus and instead serving uncomplicated but still delicious fare often with a Provençal influence at prices that wont cause indigestion. Read on for our London Bistros Spotlight, which uncovers the hottest of these low-key eateries.
- Put Away the Selfie Stick: How to Hire a Photographer for Your Trip
- Deal Alert: Save Up to 30% at Ace Hotel Properties This Summer
- Cruise News: Eco-Friendly Ships & Cruisers Stealing from the Homeless?
- 5 Hotel Brand Partnerships That are Upping the Luxury Ante
- From $1,499: A 6-Day, Air-Inclusive London Trip with Downton Abbey Tour