Shermans Travel » Blog » Enter Our San Antonio Sweepstakes With Free Hotel, SeaWorld Passes And More
Enter Our San Antonio Sweepstakes With Free Hotel, SeaWorld Passes And More
Last week I shared the details of a vacation package I’m giving away in cooperation with the San Antonio Convention and Visitors Bureau. I’m not a big fan of repetition, but it bears repeating that one lucky winner will get two nights at the El Tropicano hotel as well as passes for four to SeaWorld San Antonio, the Witte Museum, the Alamo IMAX Theater, and the Double-Decker Tour of San Antonio.
As of this post the sweepstakes window has officially been thrown open, and you’ll have until midnight on Saturday, July 30 to enter.
As promised, I will now tell you how.
How to Enter Our San Antonio Sweepstakes
– Correctly answer the following three questions. The precise wording of the answers (and, for the most part, the questions) may be found somewhere in the ShermansTravel.com San Antonio Travel Guide.
Question 1: After dark, the Alamo “exudes a _______ _______ when spotlights make it radiant and a little ghostly.”
Question 2: In San Antonio’s Southtown neighborhood our travel guide notes that “historic homes are being refurbished amid edgy galleries, chic eats, and _______ _______”?
Question 3: If your family is shopping in Market Square, you’ll have a chance to “stock up on Stetsons, steer skulls, or get your fill of _______ _______”?
– Email the answers to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Use the subject line “SA Sweeps.” You’ll receive a canned but kind auto response confirming your entry. I will not be responding to messages sent to that mailbox except to notify the winner, who I will pick at random (with the help of a spreadsheet and the sequence generator at random.org) sometime after midnight July 30, when the contest closes.
A Few Rules
– You must be over 18 as well as a U.S. citizen to receive the winning vacation package.
– If you win, I will notify you via the above Gmail address on the morning of July 31. If I don’t hear from you by 4 p.m. on Monday, August 1, I will pick another winner.
– Once you acknowledge my notification that you’ve won, I will need to get your full name and address so that I may pass that info on to the San Antonio Convention and Visitors Bureau. They will in turn mail you your prize package. I will acknowledge the winner by name and hometown in my August 2nd post.
– After I put the winner in touch with the San Antonio Convention and Visitors Bureau I will no longer be administering the sweepstakes, nor will I be involved with handling the details of the vacation package. I also won’t expect anything in return, other than that the winner have a good time in San Antonio.
I’ve said enough. Go enter the contest. Good luck!
Leave a Comment
Sign up for the Top 25 Newsletter
to get exclusive weekly deals