Shermans Travel » Blog » $899: 6-Nt Beijing & Shanghai Tour w/Air
$899: 6-Nt Beijing & Shanghai Tour w/Air
Dreaming of an exotic vacation to China, but don’t have enough money or time? Maximize both with this incredible two-city package from China Spree. For just $899 this January or February, get non-stop, round-trip flights from San Francisco (other gateways available), round-trip air from Beijing to Shanghai, luxury hotels, many meals, guided tours and entrance fees.
This Two Great Cities Package includes:
- Non-stop, round-trip airfare from San Francisco [non-stop from New York City available for $1,229, or fly via San Francisco from DC or Chicago ($1,199) or Houston ($1,149)] to Beijing
- Round-trip flights from Beijing to Shanghai
- 6 nights’ 4-star hotel accommodation
- Daily American breakfast, 4 lunches, and 1 dinner
- Guided tours and many entrance fees including: a tour of Tienanmen Square, the Forbidden City, a rickshaw ride through hutongs (traditional neighborhood alleys), a visit to a courtyard home and local market, a dumpling making demonstration, the Sacred Way of Ming Tombs, the Great Wall of China, the Temple of Heaven (featuring Ming architecture), the Summer Palace, a 16th-century bazaar, the skyscrapers of Pudong, and the Oriental Pearl Tower (with 360-degree city views).
THE VALUE: Flights alone in January and February are around $900 just to Beijing, and the hotels included in the package cost over $880 for six-nights. Factor in the included domestic air, tours, and meals, and this deal saves close to $1,000 per person.
THE CATCH: You’ll pay an extra $257 to cover not-included air taxes and China visa fees. Also, prices are based on paying by check or money order — booking by credit card will cost $200 extra.
THE DETAILS: To book your stay, visit China Spree’s website. This deal is available until sold out.
WE’VE GOT MORE: Start planning your vacation with our China Travel Guide.
Leave a Comment
Sign up for the Top 25 Newsletter
to get exclusive weekly deals