Shermans Travel » Blog » Ritz-Carlton Introduces First Branded Rewards Credit Card
Ritz-Carlton Introduces First Branded Rewards Credit Card
The Ritz-Carlton Visa card comes with some pretty tony perks:
- Gold Elite Status in the Ritz-Carlton Rewards program (with benefits like free room upgrades and free Wi-Fi)
- $100 credit towards hotel services like spa, dining, and recreational activities on Ritz stays of two nights or more
- Membership with J.P. Morgan Premier Concierge Service, an elite hotline for assistance with restaurant reservations, event tickets, and travel plans
- Free access to airport lounges worldwide via Priority Pass
- $200 annual airline incidental credit to pay for items like baggage fees and in-flight food
- No foreign transaction fees
Moreover, cardholders can quickly rack up points from Ritz-Carlton Rewards to the tune of 5 points per $1 spent at Ritz hotels; 2 points per $1 spent on select flights, car rentals, and restaurants; and 1 point per $1 spent on general purchases. (For a peek at some of the more over-the-top perks you can receive from Ritz Rewards, check out my post on hotel loyalty programs).
The one big caveat: The card carries a hefty $395 annual fee. However, for frequent travelers (and loyal Ritz customers) the perks could be worth it. The brand also recently announced it will open 36 new hotels by 2016, so there will be even more exciting places to use those points. www.ritzcarltonrewardscard.com
Use our Travel Search price comparison tool to find the lowest rates and travel deals on hotels, flights, vacation packages, and more.
Leave a Comment
Sign up for the Top 25 Newsletter
to get exclusive weekly deals