After more than two years in service, Cunards youngest lady, the Queen Victoria has docked in San Francisco for the first time. Victoria arrived this morning at pier P35 South, and is expected to depart at 6 p.m. The visit to San Francisco is part of the ships circumnavigation of the globe, which will include ports of call in Hawaii, Sydney, Dubai, and 10 additional maiden calls. After wrapping up the world voyage, the 2,000-passenger ship will head to the waters of the Mediterranean for a series of fall sailings.
- Coast to Coast: American Airlines Offers a First Class Experience at a Business Class Price
- Transport Hubs Gone Haywire: Navigating Strikes and Shutdowns in NYC, San Francisco & More
- L.A. to San Francisco: The Hyperloop and Its Competitors
- Second BART Strike in San Francisco? Transit Tips, Just in Case
- Is Virgin Atlantic’s New Upgrade Service Right For You?