Miami Spa Month (July 131, 2010) is like Spa Week and SpaFinder Deal Days, which invite spas of all stripes to offer treatments for less in this case, $99. Only the caliber of spas in Miami is much higher than the national average, a surprising fact about the city thats known for being skin deep.
Some of the top spas on sale in July:
- New spas: Agua at the Mondrian South Beach and the Palms Spa at the Palms Hotel
- The uber-trendy spa: the Lapis Spa at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach
- Trendy but solid spas: Agua at the Delano and the Standard Spa
- Spas of the upper crust: Spa at the Setai, ESPA at Acqualina, the Biltmore Hotel Coral Gables
- The wellness front-runners: Canyon Ranch Miami Beach and the Ritz-Carlton, Key Biscayne
My top treatment picks: The 70-minute Swedish Massage with Abhyanga Scalp Massage at the Biltmore (many of the treatments offered during Miami Spa Month are just 50 minutes); an hour-long Ren Bio Active Bespoke Facial (the product line is natural and its a customized not scripted treatment) at the Setai; and an acupuncture or nutritional counseling session with the wellness experts at Canyon Ranch Miami Beach.
For more trip-planning information, see our Miami Travel Guide.