Wining and dining through Napa Valley is a classic getaway but this time it’s girls-only. Through July 31
, Napa River Inn invites you and your three BFFs to stay two nights
at the historic hotel fronting the Napa River, and they will take you around for a day of vineyard tours and tastings
, including a picnic lunch, so that your clique can just sit back and relax. Staying in the heart of the city of Napa, you’ll experience the up-and-coming city with its hip Oxbow Market and newly restored Napa River Walk. The cozy inn has a jazz spot that you will have VIP access
to, and its two restaurants offer top-rated Napa dining.
THE VALUE: The “Girls Gone Wine” package starts at $199 per person and includes these perks:
- 2 nights in an Executive room
- Full-day vineyard tours and tastings with transportation and lunch
- Bottle of Sophia Coppola sparkline wine on arrival
- VIP table and free admission to SILO’S Jazz Club
- Daily breakfast from the inn’s bakery
- Spa and shopping discounts
THE DETAILS: Go to the Napa River Inn web site to book the package.
WE’VE GOT MORE: Check out some more California Hotel Deals.
Make it easy with an All-Inclusive Vacation Deal.
Get some ideas from our Top 10 Girl Getways.
FOUND A BETTER DEAL? Tell us.