About the Hotel: A premier downtown hotel, the Westin San Francisco Market Street contains 676 guestrooms with floor-to-ceiling windows, marble bathrooms, and flat-screen televisions. In terms of location, this Westin is a stones throw from top attractions such as Union Square and the Museum of Modern Art.
The AAA 4-Diamond Westin San Francisco Market Street has a special treat for you, and no, its not Rice-A-Roni. For a limited time, this chic property has dramatically slashed its room prices to $135/night (between March 26 and April 4). Thereafter, rates skyrocket to as much as $289/night. To reserve your accommodations at the swanky hotel, click here and then Continue to Booking. If youre flexible with your dates, you can save a wad of cash.
- Air Sale: Flights on Alaska Airlines from $44
- Deal Alert: The Tilden Hotel Brings $99 Rooms to San Francisco
- Deal Alert: 40% off San Francisco’s Newest Property, Hotel Zephyr
- Deal Alert: $149-$157 at San Francisco’s Chic Hotel G this Month
- 2014 Black Friday & Cyber Monday Travel Deals: Urban Edition