• Luxury accommodations
• Three daily meals, snacks, and non-alcoholic beverages
• Round-trip airport transfers
• Miraval tote and reusable water bottle
• Choice of self-discovery activities, all fitness and yoga classes, and lectures
• Nightly resort credit of $130, valid for spa treatments, golf, and chef-prepared dinners
• Access to pools, acupressure stone walk, whirlpool, and fitness center
• Complimentary use of wireless Internet and DVD and book libraries
THE CATCH: A minimum 4-night stay is required to receive free airfare.
DETAILS: Reserve by August 15 and travel by October 1 to have Miraval credit your account up to $500 in airfare charges – our Travel Search comparison tool revealed round-trip flights from the East Coast to total no more than $450. Call 800-232-3969 and ask about their Fly Free promotion or visit www.miravalresorts.com.
WE’VE GOT MORE: Read up on more relaxing escapes in the Spa section of our blog.
Widen your horizons and check out other Southwestern attractions in the Arizona Travel Guide.
Snag a Luxury Hotel Deal for your next globe-trotting adventure.
FOUND A BETTER DEAL? Tell us.