For more information, visit www.silversea.com.
Silverseas golden child, the new Silver Spirit arrived in Port Everglades, Florida after a 16-day trek across the Atlantic. The fleets crowning achievement was welcomed Tuesday morning with a traditional fireboat escort, followed by an official Christening ceremony on Thursday, January 21. The all-suite luxury vessel is now sailing her Grand Inaugural voyage, the “Spirit of South America which encompasses 20 countries and over 45 ports before being stationed in Europe this spring.
- Cruise Tracker: Seasonal Deals, Yoga Retreat at Sea, and Downton Abbey Excursion
- 3 NYC Cruises to Get You off the Grid and on the Water
- If You’re Cruising or Laying Over: Fort Lauderdale in 1, 3, or 5 Hours
- Holland America’s Crazy 68-Day South America Cruise: Would You Book It?
- Aboard a Luxury Caribbean Cruise: What to Expect