From its rural villages to its glossy cities, the 12-day China Delights tour imparts a lifetime of history and culture in less than two weeks for a record price. Rates start from only $1,298 per person, with airfare from San Francisco, and $1,618, with airfare from New York (including taxes and surcharges). The teeming itinerary starts out in Chinas capital, Beijing, followed by a rickshaw tour in Souzhou, a gondola ride over Tonglis charming waterways, a cruise on touristy Hangzhous West Lake, and finally, a trip to Shanghais polished entertainment district, in addition to so much more.
This package includes:
- Round-trip nonstop airfare between San Francisco or New York and Beijing
- 4-star hotel accommodations
- All domestic transportation
- Comprehensive sightseeing with a tour guide, including entrance fees
- 24 meals (10 breakfasts, 7 lunches, and 7 dinners)
- Traditional culinary events
- Evening entertainment
- Baggage-handling service throughout China
THE VALUE: Save an additional $500 on select dates when booking by November 15.
THE CATCH: Make sure your travel dates are flexible. From March, 2011 through December, 2011 rates can skyrocket to almost $3,000 per person.
THE DETAILS: For more information, or to book, visit www.chinaspree.com and choose China Delights, or call 866-652-5656.
WE’VE GOT MORE: Check out our packaged Vacation Deals for savings around the world.
Browse the Adventure Travel blog for more exciting escapes.