Stately old castles, coastal bluffs, rocky mountainous terrain, and bright-green meadows define Scotlands scenery. Make your dreams of visiting this picturesque wonderland a reality by booking a last-minute getaway with Lynott Tours. The Highland Homecoming package, priced 25 percent lower than standard brochure rates, includes six nights in your choice of Scottish B&Bs with daily breakfast. Included with this offer is a 6-day standard rental-car with unlimited mileage a great way to explore Scotlands awe-inspiring treasures and experience the Highland Homecoming festivals numerous theater productions, walking tours, exhibitions, and much more. Valid from October 19-31, this package costs just $1,136, including round-trip airfare from Newark, New Jersey to Glasgow. Visitors can also opt to upgrade this package for a measly $100 more, and spend one night in an extravagant Scottish castle.
- 10 Lesser-Known But Very Tasty Micro-Distillery Tours
- Slideshow: Fly Up, Up, and Away with these Hotel Hot Air Balloon Packages
- Slideshow: 15 Stunning Lakefront Views Around the World
- Escaping the Fringe Festival Crowds: 5 Day Trips from Edinburgh
- Britain Named Europe’s Top Shopping Destination: 5 Cities to Visit