It’s tax time, again, and, more than ever, the financial stress of the year has confirmed yet another certainty: You need a vacation. Situated on 500 acres of prime Puerto Rico beachfront, the Rio Mar Beach Resort and Spa provides the perfect setting for a stress-free post-tax getaway. Explore the breathtaking scenery and waterfalls of the nearby El Yunque rainforest, or while away your the hours at the resorts sprawling pool and Mandara Spa. Rates for rooms with private balconies start at just $305/night, but you can now save even more with the resorts special Vacation Stimulus package. From now through June 30, guests who reserve two consecutive nights will receive the following two nights at no additional cost, plus a $100 food and beverage credit per stay. For more exciting travel discounts, rebates, and write-offs, check out these other tax-themed offers for guilt-free getaways to Aruba, Chicago, Curaçao, Puerto Rico, and more.
- Where to Find Travel Deals on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- Finally: Wyndham Brings a Real All-Inclusive Deal to Puerto Rico
- How to Earn Double Hilton Hhonors Points — And Where to Spend Them
- 2014 Black Friday & Cyber Monday Travel Deals: International Edition
- Cruise Tracker: A Novel Way to Fund Your Cruise, Holiday Sailings and More