Experience two remarkable cultures on this 15-day tour of India and Nepal. Departing from New York, youll have a day and a half to see the old and new city in all its glory and visit many ancient temples and mosques. Next, youll visit the sandstone city of Jaipur, known for its pink-walled palaces and gorgeous gardens. Other highlights of your time in India include tours of the medieval city of Orchha and the world-renowned Taj Mahal. On day 11 youll make your way to Kathmandu, Nepal, where youll explore the narrow maze of streets and visit 2,000-year-old temples and royal palaces. Round out your tour with a scenic flight over the Himalaya Mountains. Savor the stunning views of Mt. Everest, the highest place on earth, before boarding your return flight back to New York. Package rates start at $2499, including airfare, hotels, transfers, many meals, and guided tours. Book before October 14 to enjoy savings of up to $800 per couple.
- From $766: Round-Trip Cathay Pacific Flights to India this Fall
- Deal Alert: Airfare Savings for Fall and Winter
- New Year Flight Sales: Reduced Fares on Air New Zealand & Emirates
- 5 Approachable Adventure Tours that Won’t Break the Bank (Or Your Back)
- $100+: India: 4-Star Bangalore Hotel w/Extras, 25% Off