The upscale landmark Hotel Saint-Lazare is less than a 15-minute walk from top Paris cultural sites and attractions like Place de la Concorde, the Musée d’Orsay, and the world-renowned Louvre Museum. Hotel highlights include 266 warmly decorated guestrooms and suites, outfitted in traditional Parisian décor and an elegant café where guests can sample creative French cuisine in Belle Epoque-era surroundings. Rooms start at just $235/night through summer, with an additional Concorde Family special discount available from July 10 through September 13. Book a stay for your entire clan during summer and youll save 50 percent off high-season rates for your second room.
- 7 Luxury Hostels in Europe Where You Can Save Big
- From $81: Travel Deals for January and February
- This Summer: Chic Paris & London Hostels from $28 per Night
- Deal Alert: Business Class Fares to Europe from $1,495 Round-Trip This Summer
- Deal Alert: Save 20% on Train Travel between London and Paris or Brussels