The dollars exchange rate against the euro and pound is sliding again, so that classic European summer getaway may seem out of reach. But, luckily, many European hotels are offering lower rates and incentives to help ease the burden for Americans traveling abroad. Just steps from the sprawling Jardin de Luxembourg on Pariss Left Bank, the Hotel des Academies et des Arts reflects the artistic legacy of its surroundings (Modigliani, Picasso and Gauguin all painted here). This affordable boutique art hotel incorporates painting, sculptures and video throughout its creatively designed interiors. Guests can choose from 20 rooms decorated with murals by renowned street artist Jérôme Mesnager, and featuring black and white upholstery inspired by Man Ray. Stay two nights or longer in July or August and enjoy a guaranteed rate of $280/night, no matter how far the dollar slides against the euro.
- 7 Luxury Hostels in Europe Where You Can Save Big
- From $81: Travel Deals for January and February
- This Summer: Chic Paris & London Hostels from $28 per Night
- Deal Alert: Business Class Fares to Europe from $1,495 Round-Trip This Summer
- Deal Alert: Save 20% on Train Travel between London and Paris or Brussels