Barbados Turtle Beach Resort, named because its the preferred nesting area for the islands sea turtles, is a one-stop shop for family vacations. The resort is all-inclusive with no extra charge for meals at three restaurants, drinks at the bars, or boogie-boards and Hobie Cats. Turtle Beachs rooms are all-suites (a gang of four can book a junior) so everyone can spread out, and theyre kitted with mini-fridges and patios. With a 1,500-foot white-sand beach steps from your digs, a Tommy Turtle Kids Club for children ages 3 to 11, and two pools, youd be hard pressed to hear Im bored from anyone. Through April 30, the Enhanced Ultimate Winter Savings provides you with a discount of up to 45% off rack prices. Rates start at $242 a night per room.
- Beach-of-the-Month Club: Book 12 Fully Planned Caribbean Vacations at Once
- From $72: Travel Deals for September and October
- Deal Alert: 4th Night Free in Barbados, May-December
- Thrifty Thursdays: Warm-Weather Vacation Home Rentals for Less Than $100
- 2014 Black Friday & Cyber Monday Travel Deals: International Edition