Just ten miles long, tiny and remote Little Cayman is an ideal choice for scuba divers, what with more than 50 nearby dive sites along deep undersea walls and colorful coral reefs. At the newly-renovated Little Cayman Beach Resort on the island’s south shore, you’ll find all your scuba needs under one roof with daily dive and snorkeling trips, a dive shop, and PADI-certified instructional courses. Consider the all-inclusive Fall Fanta-Sea package for a seven-night underwater fall getaway. Available from August 1 through October 31, this special offer includes accommodations for the week, twelve dive excursions, and all meals and transfers, as well as taxes and gratuities. Package rates start from $1344 per person for stays in a pool-view guestroom; upgrade to an oceanfront room for $300 more.
- Perspective from a Pro: How to Get the Most Out of a Water Park Hotel
- 10 Perfectly Affordable Stops Along Ireland’s Wild Atlantic Way
- Cyber Monday Deals: Smart Luxury Edition
- Beach-of-the-Month Club: Book 12 Fully Planned Caribbean Vacations at Once
- Deal Alert: Celebrate New Year’s in Scandinavia Twice in One Night