Situated in Bostons hip Back Bay neighborhood, the upscale Colonnade Hotel is ideal for a posh city stay within easy walking distance to major art museums, parks, and trendy restaurants. Book one of the hotels 285 stylish guestrooms, outfitted in soothing chocolate brown and purple décor, and head out to explore Beantowns fine cultural attractions. One not-to-miss institution is the Museum of Fine Arts, located just a few T stops away. From $259/night, the Museum of Fine Arts Boston Hotel package at the Colonnade Hotel includes a deluxe overnight, breakfast for two, and two general admission passes to the MFA Boston. Spend the day exploring the museums phenomenal 450,000-piece collection of European, American, and Egyptian artworks and then head back to the hotels hip rooftop pool bar for sunset cocktails and live music.
- Where to Find Travel Deals on Black Friday and Cyber Monday
- From $129: Memorial Day Weekend Hotel Offers in the U.S. and Abroad
- A 31.4% Hotel Discount in Cambridge in Honor of Pi Day
- Deal Alert: Save Up to 40% on Blount Small Ship Adventures Cruises
- Deal Alert: Boston Hotel & Beer Package from $189 Per Night