Mark your calendars. This July 14, the Copley Square Hotel turns 118, and starting at 1:18pm, you can score rates at Boston’s second-oldest hotel (in continuous operation) from only $18/night; rates go up to only $118/night. Recently renovated and reopened, the Copley Square offers smart boutique-style accommodations and a prime Back Bay address. The sale will last only 118 minutes and can only be booked online here (no phone reservations will be accepted). Only a select number of rooms are available for this offer – and they’re bound to sell fast. Dates are available from July 14 through September 24. Get ready, get set . . .
- A 31.4% Hotel Discount in Cambridge in Honor of Pi Day
- Deal Alert: Save Up to 40% on Blount Small Ship Adventures Cruises
- Deal Alert: Boston Hotel & Beer Package from $189 Per Night
- Deal Alert: Fly Lufthansa to Europe, Starting From $532 R/T
- Deal Alert: Grand Opening Rates at New England Water Park Hotel