A little more remote than other island outposts, Barbados offers plenty of sublime beaches, hidden caves, and majestic mahogany forests where green monkeys, mongooses, and other wildlife reside. This is the authentic Caribbean, where smaller and more upscale resorts can still be foundand, more importantly, where its still possible to get your dose of tropical sun without spending a fortune. One such great value package for travel this fall includes round-trip airfare, transfers, and seven nights accommodations at The Savannah, an elegant colonial-style hotel just south of Bridgetown. Available from September 1-30, this Discount Vacations package starts at $749 per person. Perks, such as one free $300 air credit per person, full breakfast daily and other incentives make this an appealing option. Or, try these other exciting Barbados packages.
- Beach-of-the-Month Club: Book 12 Fully Planned Caribbean Vacations at Once
- From $72: Travel Deals for September and October
- Deal Alert: 4th Night Free in Barbados, May-December
- Thrifty Thursdays: Warm-Weather Vacation Home Rentals for Less Than $100
- 2014 Black Friday & Cyber Monday Travel Deals: International Edition