The Westin Resort, Aruba‘s Delight in Family getaway starts at just $309/night for a family of four. While parents relax by the pool or hit the casino, children age 12 and under get two free full days of sandcastle building and iguana feeding at the Kids Club normally priced at $120/day per child! Kids also dine free at the resort’s six restaurants, which include a breakfast buffet, a steakhouse and a laid-back outdoor Terrace. At night, everyone can reconnect watching movies under the stars and participating in the storytelling and stargazing activities. The package is available through December 18 and a two-night minimum stay is required. Reserve soon for best availability and use the promo code WIFAMI when booking.
- Beach-of-the-Month Club: Book 12 Fully Planned Caribbean Vacations at Once
- 2014 Black Friday & Cyber Monday Travel Deals: International Edition
- Slideshow: 12 Daydream-Worthy Photos of Aruba
- One Resort, Three Experiences: Something for Everyone in Aruba
- Hotel Deal Alert: Stand by for CyberSummer on June 21