This 9-night tour of Egypts ancient wonders is perfectly suited to wallet-conscious travelers. Your itinerary begins in the bustling capital of Cairo, where youll have time to explore the world-famous bazaar of Khan el Khalili and chat with locals in the citys ancient sheesha cafes. From there, youll continue on to the Great Pyramids of Giza, built by the kings in the 4th Dynasty of the Old Kingdom. Other tour highlights include visits to the botanical gardens of Elephantine Island, excursions to the twin temples of Abu Simbel, and the chance to view the imposing Colossi of Memnon standing guard over the ancient Theban necropolis near Luxor. Starting at just $399 per person, this GAP Adventures tour includes simple hotels and local transportation, by coach bus and train, as well as daily breakfast and guided tours. The next departure is July 17, with additional tours available throughout 2009.
- Monday Deal Alert: International Travel Deals on Flights, Hotels & More
- Cunard Slashes Fares on Fall Mediterranean Cruises – Sale Ends August 6
- Go Select Offers Customizable Passes for Attraction Discounts
- Deep Discounts Entice Travelers Back to Egypt
- 25% off All-Inclusive Ecuador Culture and Gastronomy Tour