The Splendour of the Seas embarks from Sao Paulo, Brazil on January 31 and spends a day at sea before arriving in Buzios. This sleepy fishing village has blossomed into a thriving beach destination lined with boutique shops and charming cafés. Next up is Ilha Grande, a popular island destination for people living in Rio, thanks to its untouched beaches and superb snorkeling. Finally, the ship calls on Ilhabela known for its excellent windsurfing conditions and rainforest eco-preserve. Interior cabins for this cruise are priced from just $374, with oceanview staterooms available from just $409!
With the Olympics in 2016 being held in Rio de Janeiro, all eyes are on Brazil and the cruise industry has been stationing more ships than ever in this South American nation. This area may be the next hotspot for cruise lovers, but high prices are still restricting many travelers to the less expensive Caribbean itineraries. However, weve uncovered a 6-night cruise to Brazil this January thats less than the cost of most Caribbean sailings starting from just $374!
- From $209: Pre- and Post-Olympics Stays at New Rio Hotel
- Deal Alert: Unlimited Brazil Flights for $299 (10 Days) or $399 (21 Days)
- Deal Alert: Brazil Business Class Flights at a Nice Price
- Holland America’s Crazy 68-Day South America Cruise: Would You Book It?
- Oasis Collections: Luxe South American Apartment Rentals for Less